Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cookies

Yeah, I know you can totally see my reflection.  By the time I got to the picture-taking phase, I was so done I didn't care.

Well, some of you may have noticed that I took a couple of days off - or maybe no one noticed.  Either way, totally fine.  I was busy making a gazillion prototype cookies for Halloween and Homecoming.  For those of you who don't know, I have a small business that I run out of my home - well, two actually - Happy Heartbreaker Boutique and Sweet-E Pie & Babycakes.  Happy Heartbreaker is my retro accessories line and Sweet-E Pie is a hodge-podge of kids' items, accessories, and hand-decorated sugar cookies.  The cookies are fun, but MAN they take a long time!  And I know I shouldn't be weird about it, but it really burns my butt when things don't work for me the first time I try them ;P  I know, I know - I shouldn't possibly expect perfection on the first try.  But honestly, I have this vision in my head, and then the reality reminds me of something I'd see on Pinstrosity or somewhere like that.  Crazy perfectionist alert.  But just to prove that I HAVE been busy, here are some pictures of the ones that didn't turn out TOO bad.  Let me know what you think :D  But be nice - I'm pregnant and hormonal and mean people make me cry ;P









 




 


 

 

 







                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...