Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Momma Hack #1 - The Kiss Trick


This here Momma Hack has saved me from more than one awkward and potentially illegal situation.

We've all been there.

Your daughter just bit her tongue.  

Your son just racked himself.

Your 2 year old just stubbed their grubby, smelly toe.

"Momma!!  Kiss it!"

O_o

"I'm sorry, what?"

"KISS IT!  MAKE IT BETTER!!!"

"Uh, I can't."

"Kiss it NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!"

Hmmmm.....thinking.....processing.....

"Well, Sweetheart, I can't."

*tears and wailing and gnashing of teeth*

*!!lightbulb above head!!*

"Here!  Let me kiss my hand and then give you the kiss on your hand to put wherever you need to!"

"mmmmm, okay"

Boom.  Awkward mommy moment solved.  This also works when you've kissed the boo boo 20 times only to be told that you keep missing it ;P





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...