Friday, January 24, 2014

Macarons and Kopykake

Two new things that I'm trying tonight...not quite sure how either of them are going to turn out.  But I have a regular batch of cookies to do after that, so if all else fails, at least those will work out - hopefully ;P  I have a weird aversion to trying new things when those new things require expensive equipment.  I bought a camera last year and have yet to take it out of the box :/  And the Kopykake sat in its box for months before today.  Good thing nothing was wrong with it, because I wouldn't have been able to return it if not.

I'll keep all 1 of you interested in this posted as to how it all turns out ;P









Update: Having never had a macaron before, I thought they were fine.  But then on a whim, I decided to google what a macaron should look like on the inside.  And let's just say, that I failed miserably...but, they looked fine on the outside, so that's a start - right??  As for the Kopykake, I got it set up but didn't get to use it yet because I wasted so much time with the macarons.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...