Thursday, May 7, 2020

Baby Clothing Memory Quilt


Finally got around to finishing this for my oldest daughter.  I had been looking for ideas forever, but the only ones I ever found required cutting up the clothing.  I just didn't have the heart to do that to her sweet little outfits.  What if she wanted them for her little girl someday?  So I came up with this idea.  It's not a "professional" quilt - not something I ever claimed to be capable of.  But it is made from the heart, hand quilted, and hand embroidered.  If there is enough interest in how to make it, I may try to make a video series on my YouTube Channel.

What have you guys done with your little ones' baby clothes?  Share your ideas in the comments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...