Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Malcolm the Mummy

Happy October 1st!!  You know what that means...only 30 days until Halloween :D   It also means the kickoff of my new series, My Pinteresting Holidays.  Throughout the next few months, I will be doing some fun stuff that I've found on Pinterest for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  I can't commit to an every day sort of thing this year - between the house, kids, and my businesses - but I will be doing as much as I can ;P

Well, to start off my Pinteresting Holidays and to start the countdown to Halloween, I decided to make this little guy:



Meet Malcolm.  Malcolm the Mummy.  

His real name is Imhotep, but the guys at the British Museum gave him this nickname because...well, because it rocks.  

When Malcolm woke up in the British Museum in the late 1800s, he was fascinated by all of the male facial hair he saw - in particular, the mustache.  These little lip trophies fascinated him!  

So to countdown to Halloween, each day Malcolm will be placing a mustache on a random object somewhere around the house and/or neighborhood which we will have to find.  

Bring it, Malcolm.  Bring it. ;P

(Pinspiration - Family Chic Blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...