Sunday, March 30, 2014

Free Easter Chalkboard Printable






In church today, we sang the song "Jesus Paid It All," and in our version at least, we have the tag that says "Oh, praise the ONE who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead."  It really resonated with me this morning, and since Easter is only a few weeks away, I thought I'd incorporate those lines into my decor.  After all, that IS the main reason we celebrate!!

The fonts I used were Bergamot Ornaments, Sketch Nice, and Chalk Hand Lettering Demo.  I'm pretty sure I found all of them at www.dafont.com.  LOVE that website!!

Anyhoo, here are the links to the printables.  I put a PDF and a JPEG.  I printed both as a 4x6 borderless and they look about the same to me :)

Easter Printable JPG
Easter Printable PDF

And here it is on my mantel.  Not sure how I feel about the green background paper, but at least it's up ;P  It may be changing sooner rather than later, though.



Enjoy!!  Oh, and remember, these are for personal use only, please.  No selling, no claiming as your own artwork, etc.  Let's be kind, folks :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...