Thursday, February 12, 2015

Last Minute Valentines Scratch Off Tickets with Free Printable



If y'all are like me, I feel like I take a breath after Christmas and Valentine's Day is here.  Seriously, it always surprises me with how fast it gets here.

Well, like most years, I was going to make cookies for my kiddos classes, but then my second little got sick and that plan flew out the window.

I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought that it'd be cute and relatively easy for the kids to do themselves.  I'm basically just gonna have them follow the instructions for the scratch off tickets, put them in a bag with a few pieces of candy and call it a day ;P  Once I get pictures of them, I'll add them on here.  Oh, and here's the free printable if you'd like to make some yourselves.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...