Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cloth Diaper Insanity - Part 1.5

Fabric choice - oh. my. word.  The ridiculous amount of fabric choices.  Focusing right now on fabric for liners to absorb all the junk.  I had read one blog that said to use automotive towels.  Nuh uh.  They don't absorb jack.  One super talented cloth-diaperer that I know uses hemp, but then I read that that starts to stink.  And cotton and bamboo tend to take a while to absorb.  Then I found out about something called Zorb that apparently absorbs super quickly, holds moisture under pressure, and is just amazing.  We'll see.  I ordered a yard, and with shipping it came to almost $20.  This stuff better stinkin' rock my world :/

For the rest of my journey through cloth-diaper-making, check out posts 12, and 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...