Saturday, September 21, 2013

Monster Cupcake Cookies

Been working on a lot lately - have a bunch of projects to share with you, but I need to get some more pictures taken.  For now, here are the monster cookies I was messing around with so far this year.  I had an order for chevron cupcake cookies, so I was trying to figure out what I could do for Halloween with the extras.  Here are the results ;P



The zombie cupcakes were inspired by Deathbycupcake.com.  The others, I was just messing around with.  That top one is supposed to be a ghost, but - as a friend lovingly pointed out - it looks a lot like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.  Ha ha!!  My personal favorites are Dracula and Frankie, with their oh-so-fabulous coiffures ;)  What do you think?  If you're interested in some for Halloween and you live in the DFW are, hit me up at www.facebook.com/SweetEPieBabycakes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...