Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap - SQUEE!!!

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap

So, I've been keeping this one a little close because I wanted to make sure that I qualified before announcing it.  But, I just got my matches and am officially approved, so I can tell you - I'm going to be part of the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap!

This is super exciting for me, and it's something I've never done before.  Not only do I get to experiment and make some fun cookies, I get 3 dozen fun cookies from other bakers and a chance to get to know some really cool people :D

But now I need your help - what kind of cookies should I make for them?  Decorated roll outs?  Some sort of holiday favorite?  Thoughts??

Let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...