Saturday, October 31, 2015

31 Days of Halloween 2015 - Day 31: HALLOWEEN!!!!

YAY FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!

We had a WHOLE bunch of kiddos in the house tonight, and a fun dance party outside again this year.  We played some games, ate a lot of food and even more sweets.  The costume contest was super fun, and a good time was had by all :D

Here's a photo dump of the night.  I was super busy, so I didn't get a ton taken, but hopefully I can add more as my friends share them with me.

Mad Scientist Potion Splats, Eyeballs, and Spiderwebs - just cuz ;)


The hottest Frankenstein evah!! 


MUAH AH AH!!  Why yes, I did create that monster!  ;P


The kiddos did NOT want to go with our theme, so they picked super heroes - we've got 2 Catwomen, Batman, and a mini Spiderman - complete with fake muscles!  ;P


And our party would not have been complete without our awesome Lifegroup friends throwing a dance party in our driveway - you can't see very well, but there's a full on Chewbacca costume dancing in there ;)



Good times, y'all.  Good times.  Now onto Thanksgiving!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...