Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Vow Renewal Ceremony

Wow, it's been a whirlwind couple of weeks.  My hubby and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on July 30th, and then he took me on a surprise trip to Key West the next day. I mean, I knew we were going somewhere, I just didn't know where.  Fortunately, my parents and in-laws were down with watching the four crazies, so we beat cheeks to the airport at 4:45 in the morning ;P

First, pics of the ceremony:

Cute little baby boutonniere :)
That face!!  He melts me :D



Love my three men :D

Can't you just tell he's trying to get into trouble??

My parents with my bookend babies :D


"Dad!!  Stop MESSING with it!!"


Me and Daddy

Someone was getting tired of all the commotion ;)

And someone else was getting tired of it all, too….D had to sit on daddy's lap during the whole thing!

My lovely tank top tan...


Our awesome pastor, who did our ceremony 

This.  This is sadly the best picture of our little family we could get ;P

Papa apparently telling D a big story.

Mmmm, Cupcakes :D

I bought these plastic wine glasses at the dollar store and this was by FAR the kids' favorite part of the whole thing!





Silly time with my baby J



And, he full on smacked me in the face, hence the goofy look I'm making.

And that's everything :D  Stay tuned for vacation pics and a tutorial on the cake stand :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...