Sunday, November 23, 2014

10 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 5: Little Turkeys

This weekend consisted of lots and lots of cookie decorating :)  But it was one of my more favorite themes - it was a first birthday party, so "Our Little Turkey is turning 1!"  They wanted turkeys (of course), and then a mix of some other ones.  These were the turkeys they liked and wanted me to do something similar:

These are from Songbird Sweets

I found these at Cookie Connection

Mine are a little different, but I had fun doing it :P

Here's the cookie topper for the smash cake:


And the smash cake boxed up with the topper taped on to the top :)


Onto the cookies.  For these turkeys, I used a seashell cutter.  It worked out a lot better than I thought it would.



On these, I used just a regular flower cookie cutter.


Here's a pic of the assortment.  They wanted fall/autumn colors.





This is my favorite pic of the assortment because it has more color to it ;)


Today, I'm thankful for the ability to do what I love while staying home with my kiddos and sometimes even making a little money - it's pretty much a dream come true for me :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...