Wednesday, November 26, 2014

10 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 9 - Family

For those of you who have followed me for any length of time, you know that I have 4 kiddos and am the youngest of 5 kids.  We have a BIG family!  I don't get to see them nearly as much as I would like, as all of my siblings live in a different state than me.  It can be a real bummer when we go 2 years in between visits, but such is life.

For Thanksgiving this year, my brother is in town and I am thrilled :D  The kiddos absolutely LOVE "Unca Nate" and we love having him around.  At Christmas, we get to see my sister, and then my oldest siblings come into town with their families in the Spring.  I can't believe I actually get to see everyone within the span of a few months!  I can't tell you how long it's been since that has happened.

I'm so thankful that God chose to place me in a large family, and that I have been able to carry on that "tradition" with my own family ;)  Tomorrow's the big day!  I hope you all have an amazing time, wherever you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...