Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Halloween 2012 - Day 1: Creepiest Songs EVER

So, I haven't really thought this series out quite that far yet, so bear with me.  I did have in mind that I'd start it out with some creepy songs for you - except not quite the kind of creepy I'm sure you're thinking of.  Have you ever heard a song and thought "Wow, that is wildly inappropriate and if someone did that in real life, they'd totally be arrested"??  Case in point - the following songs.  Tell me what you think ;)


"Into The Night" - Benny Mardones:  This one totally gives me the creeps.  I heard him explaining how he came up with it and in reality, he's not the creepy one, but seriously - watch the video.  So wrong.  She's 16, dude, listen to the older folks and leave her alone.





"Every Breath You Take" - The Police:  The original stalker song.  Be careful, Sting will be watching you...





"Get Out Of My Dreams" - Billy Ocean: The Kidnapper Song.  I hear someone yelling "Hey, YOU!  Get into my car!" - I'm running the crap out of there as fast as I can!





"If I was invisible" - Clay Aiken:  The Voyeur song.  If he was invisible, he'd make you his tonight. "Why can't I bring you into my life?" he asks?  Oh, if it were me, it'd be that pesky restraining order.  Poor guy...





"Young Girl" - Gary Puckett and the Union Gap:  The Pedophile song.  At least this poor guy is trying.  He's been tricked by that tricksy young girl...how dare she.




I actually do like these songs, I just think they're a bit creepier than we give them credit for because they have snappy melodies.  Any songs to add?  Let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...