Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31 Days of Halloween 2012 - Day 23: Halloween Food, Part Two "Treats"

Muah ah ah! Yes, these are my spider cookies from my shop

Yesterday was absolutely not my cup of tea - but today...yes, today most certainly is :D  I love all things sweet and yummy that actually LOOK like they will taste good.  Here's a list of the yummiest looking Halloween treats I've seen this year:

I think these candy apples are just beautiful, and they totally remind me of Snow White!
Candy Apples from Taste of Home

Oh YUM!  Popcorn, candy corn, Reece's Pieces.  'Nuff said.
Monster Munch

Cutest Cupcakes EVER!

Ghoulishly Glowing Cupcakes

How ADORBS are these owl cupcakes??
So cute it's scary!

Strawberry Ghosts


SEE?  It IS possible to have cute Halloween themed treats without being totally disgusting!

Graveyard Pudding Cups

And just to leave you with your mouth watering, here are some GORGEOUS caramel apples from Taste of Home...pretty much everything from Taste of Home is awesome :D

Monster Caramel Apples


Sweet Shoppe Caramel Apples




  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...