Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days of Halloween 2012 - Day 31: AHHHH!!!! We made it! It's Halloween!

I don't know about you guys, but the whole blogging-every-day-for-a-whole-month thing was pretty tough - especially on weekends.  That's my family time, you know?  But I stuck to it and we've finally made it to Day 31 - HALLOWEEN!!!  I'm so excited - I love Halloween :)  Not for the creepy, gory stuff, but for the fun, silly stuff - oh, and candy.  Lots and lots of candy.  I'm definitely an advocate of the 50% candy tax on my kids - I carved your pumpkins, made your costumes, bought the candy, dipped the caramel apples, made gifts for your teachers - you owe me some candy ;P  Plus, I can just tell them that they don't need that much sugar and I'm helping them not be wasteful - no need to throw it away...Now I'm just justifying my theft of their goods.  Oh well.  Anyway, thought I'd post some pics of the munchkins in their costumes and the few outdoor decorations I was able to get up.

Oh my word, I could EAT him, he's so cute!!  Mr. Doo as "Dupaman" in his own words ;)

Faster than a speeding bullet!  Ha ha!

My beautiful little Rapunzel :D

She asked for some makeup - and that mascara just makes her eyelashes pop so much - like she needs it.  The kid has got eyelashes TO DIE FOR!!

My little black cat.

Seriously, she asked for makeup, too - those eyes KILL me!  So gorgeous!

My $20 lantern thing from Ross.  Excuse the dead plant - my husband went out of town and my black thumb, aka inability to water plants, killed it.  Oops...

The sign on our front door.

My fun $15 birdcage from Ross with a Dollar Tree raven in it.  My personal fave is the spider attempting to skydive off the bottom :/

Our pumpkins - I did Lightning McQueen, which consequently is why it looks like crap.  B did the other two, and his hard work and precision made them look so beautiful :D



Hope you all have a spook-tacular Halloween!!







1 comment:

  1. OH GOOD GRIEF! Superman is flippin' ADORABLE and Rapunzel and the Kitty are GORGEOUS! Seriously, don't bring 'em trick or treating near me, I may try to trade you a bucket o' candy for them!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...