Wednesday, October 29, 2014

31 Days of Halloween 2014 - Day 29: Kawaii Halloween Candy Pics

I'm kind of obsessed with all things kawaii (which means "lovable" or "cute" in Japanese.)  It's a style that looks very cartoonish, with exaggerated features.  I just think it's super cute.  I don't dress in it or anything, I just find it fun :)

Well, I also tend to spend time on the website dafont.com, finding fun new fonts to use.  I came across this font for kawaii eyes and knew I had to do something for Halloween :D

Picmonkey has some cute free clipart of Halloween candy, so here are some kawaii candy pics for y'all.  These are for personal use, as instructed by the font maker.  Thanks!  Just click on the picture(s) that you want and save to your computer.





























Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...