Monday, October 6, 2014

31 Days of Halloween 2014 - Day 6: Retro Halloween Pin-Up Printables



I've always had an affinity for all things vintage and retro.  I just think they're so much fun!  So when I found these pics on the Graphics Fairy website, I knew I had to do something fun with them!!

The pictures themselves are black and white, but I knew they needed some color - so that's what I did.

Here's a link for the magnet printables.  Click the links below for the other printables.

Pic1:


Pic 2:





Pic 3: 



Enjoy!  As always, send me pics if you make this - I'd love to see what you do with these :D

Don't feel like taking the time to make the magnets yourself?  Head on over to my Etsy shop and you can purchase them there :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...